For all you NYC dwellers who love feeling great, taking some reflective me-time and desire to be reinvigorated by fresh perspectives on life, come join me to experience Transformational Coaching at my next wellness and personal empowerment workshop, The Spark Collective.
The Spark Collective by Hope McGrath
Thompson Square Studios and Tigist Helen Schmidt proudly present the The Spark Collective by Hope McGrath on Tuesday, June 21st 7- 10:00pm. Transformational Coach Hope McGrath offers an evening of personal empowerment and fun with an enlightening workshop on rediscovering your radiance.
What to expect:
- Indulge in visualizations and gain clarity about your inner desires and big dreams
- Learn mindfulness practices to offer stress relief, a sense of calm and joy in the present moment
- Experience insights in your authentic self to begin to radiate your power in fresh new ways
- Potential to win a complimentary coaching demo with Hope
- Subtle mindsets shifts just may arise
- Connect with like-minded souls who place a priority in living with more joy and peace of mind.
- A mini dance class with the talented dancer and Zumba instructor extraordinaire Bethina Sayegh Flores.
- Tasty lite bites and delicious wines provided by Ruffino Wines
The Spark Collective is for those who:
- Desire to learn new tools to relieve stress from work and life
- Enjoy experiencing new personal development modalities to feel their best
- Open to new tips for mindful living
- Value the importance of self-care & wellness
- Desire clarity on life's purpose and next steps and would welcome some insights
- Interested in learning more about the power of transformational coaching
- Desire to blossom at work and live with true love therefore fresh perspectives are welcome
- Are ready to let their light shine bright and want to open up space for their radiance
- Love to meet new amazing people and making real connections
- Could use some radical transformations in personal life with love + work
TUESDAY, JUNE 21ST, 2016
7 PM - 9:30 PM
THOMPSON SQUARE STUDIOS
54 THOMPSON STREET, FL3, NYC
RSVP is a must, limited space available.
*****Please be on time.
The Spark Collective came about after a conversation with my client and friend Tigist Helen Schmidt about how to share the incredible transformative coaching techniques and intuitive healing I use in an in-person group setting....with a lux vibe that I love of course.
When I asked Tigist, why she wanted to host the Spark Collective and spread the word about the effective life-changing work I do, she shared some thoughts with me...
Hope's Q: What were the top three factors that led you to hire me as your coach?
Tigist's A: I was at my bottom, even though I was supposedly doing what I wanted. I knew that I couldn't do it by myself anymore and I also realized that I didn't have to. The first time I met you, I knew you had an extraordinary gift and therefore referred to you to my best friend. I witnessed closely how my friend's life transformed. So, I knew I had to be ready.
Hope's Q: What are the 4 words which describe what it's like to work with me?
Tigist's A: Effective. Powerful. Intuitive. Transformational.
Hope's Q: What was unique or unexpected about working with me?
Tigist's A: Every session is different and I started to learn to enjoy the process. I am amazed every time, how you can tap into what I need from moment to moment.
Hope's Q: What has surprised you about yourself? What is different about you and your life? What did you learn?
Tigist's A: What hasn't surprised me? And there is still so much more to uncover. I didn't know how deep a coaching session can be. Overall, I feel much more connected to myself, my desires, my loved ones. I am also a lot more grateful. I have learned so much along the way in six months, but one thing I know for sure...anything is possible.
Hope's Q: How do you normally feel after a coaching session with me?
Tigist's A: I always have more insights and therefore feel empowered every time.
Hope's Q: What is a metaphor or image that describes our work together?
Tigist's A: Coaching is like working hand in hand with an angel on your innermost dreams.
I was so moved by the last quote by Tigist. This is precisely the reason why I do what I do....to support creatives and changemakers in achieving their life's passions....whether it be finding true love and shifting our mindset to do so, blossoming at work with confidence, healing and rediscovering your light to shine bright, radiating your authenticity and setting actionable steps towards your goals. We are always about moving forward into the future of our best lives. I have all these intentions for myself and I love partnering with special souls to join me on the path.
Let me say that I am living proof of the possibilities of transformation in baby steps. You may be surprised to hear this, but I often felt like I dimmed my light in the past. Launching my own website and posting nice photos of myself online is a huge move for me...had to push past all sorts of limiting beliefs. (I will be touching on sorts of these topics in the future.) I'm not at ease in the modern selfie world of overexposure, so it's been difficult for me to get with the program. Not only that, I spent much of my life with a fear of public speaking, so offering talks at my events and others is actually me pushing past my fear. Despite the fact that I have had some successful public speaking experiences in the past...I'm still scared to do it. Can't wait until the fear subsides but I know I just have to keep doing it. I really am all about pushing through fear nowadays, wasn't always the case. I love supporting my clients in this realm. I also try to teach my daughter to 'dare greatly,' as Brene Brown would say, when life offers her the opportunity to quit or push forward and not give up.
The Spark Collective will be taking place at the new chic private membership club Thompson Square Studios, a luxurious space for work and enjoyment.
Please spread the love to your friends who you believe may be interested in The Spark Collective.